Our anti-rolling gyros, created by Tohmei, come in three different sizes: the ARG 175T, the ARG 250T, and the ARG 375T. In order to achieve the best results for you and your vessel, our gyros were created with a simple and smart design that provide different torque rates that stabilize the vessel effectively. Our gyros simple and smart design removes the need for complicated wiring, software control, hydraulic, and water cooling which in turn allows you to enjoy sea life more. Our gyro includes only 4 components, a flywheel, a gimbal, a frame, and a motor. Its smart and simple design removes the burden and cost of maintenance. When in use you will notice that our gyros are drag-free with no projective outside hull surface, that is, there is nothing protruding from the hull that can cause drag.
The smart simplicity in our gyro’s design not only provides long lasting results but requires no maintenance. You can rest assure that after the installation of our gyro stabilizers on your boat no maintenance will be required. Our gyros remove the burden of repairs and instead allow you to enjoy your vessel.
When you choose to add our ARG to your boat you may include multiple units. Our team of experts is trained to install gyros to fit within your boat’s dimensions.
Our gyros can be installed anywhere on the boat, from the engine room to the bow. And once installed, the gyro is then connected to the driver. The ARGs straightforward design, its ease of installation, and its maintenance free feature makes choosing our product effortless. Contact us for price listing of gyro and gyro installation.
Installation Method of Anti-Rolling Gyro
The following are guidelines considered when installing an Anti-Rolling Gyro in vessel:
- When choosing the location for installing the Anti Rolling Gyro Stabilizer (ARG) unit we take into consideration the ship’s center of gravity and balance.
- The ARGs effectiveness is independent of its location relative to the boat’s centerline. It does not have to be located on the centerline of the boat.
- We make certain the gyro receives ventilation if the mounting location is in a closed area.
- We position the ARG in a soundproof machinery space like an engine room.
- We ensure that the place chosen is strong enough to accept the torque generated by the ARG. The torque generated by the ARG transfers to the hull and this area must be strong enough to withstand the force of the ARG.
- When installing ARG units in an aluminum boat, measures are taken to protect against Galvanic corrosion.